[Northkeep] Revel Info

Morgan Blackdragon blackdragonmorgan at gmail.com
Wed Feb 20 08:29:47 PST 2013

I also wanted to mention that although we cannot actually have armored
Combat, we could still run drills, do slow work, demonstrate what we do,
and show of our armor. So bring out your toys. I will also be fixing a
couple of my weapons, rebuilding thrusting tips, and doing some armor work
while there. If you have repairs that need to be made this would be a great
time to do them.

--
Sir Morgan Blackdragon
KSCA