[Northkeep] Sunday War Practice

Alex Crane alexandroscrane at gmail.com
Sat Feb 23 17:25:10 PST 2013

Glorious Barony, friends et al,

I send this missive as a reminder to the practice I intend to host on the morrow.

Sunday, 12:00 Noon at Whiteside Park(41st between Harvard and Yale)

Bring your spears, glaives, greatswords, even your shields for a "midweek" practice among comrades and brothers-in-arms.

Remember, all. War. Is. Coming.

We have not been the most diligent in practicing with our "alternative weapon styles" between large practices or shortages of comparable weapons and I partially blame myself.

Come on the morrow, work on knocking the proverbial rust off and prepare for war!

Squire Alexandre Crane.
Squire to Sir Evangelos Thrakios

Sent from my iPhone.