[Northkeep] The Traditional Bardic Circle a question

Jerry Herring jherring68 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 25 12:57:07 PST 2013

Well if you still remember the toon and the words then they aren't that old
school. Then again the point is that if  have an old fashioned bardic
circle where people sing along the songs should be ones that folks know the
words to, or at the least can easily find and learn. What would be really
great is if we could get some of those people who used to play who do not
play as often but know these songs to come out and help teach them to the
newer generations of the SCA, that and some one who plays guitar and knows
these old tunes who was willing to strum along while people sang! Man that
really would bring on some magical moments.

Kindly
Ian