[Northkeep] Book Signing.

Evangelos centurionevan at gmail.com
Fri Feb 22 18:18:29 PST 2013

Hello all,
     I am forwarding this from a post by my lovely wife.

     To all my bookworm and medieval friends.... A doctor that i work with
has been writing a medical fiction novel that floats between present day
and 15th century medicine. There are now 3 books in the series and my
coworkers give it two thumbs up! The author, Dr. Cook will be at "the book
place" in broken arrow this Saturday at 2pm doing book sales and signing.

      I will be there collecting my signed copy! I am very excited that
someone with real medical knowledge is also using his talents to support
15th century history! Sadly the store has told Dr. Cook they rarely expect
more than 2 customers to "these things". For this amazing doctor and great
writer, i think we can prove them wrong! Anyone who is interested please
come show your support and maybe even buy a book! Again, The book place in
broken arrow this Saturday at 2!

  Sounds like a good time, and cause.

      Evan/Sophie
--