[Northkeep] Grub n Garb Tonight!

KeiganGDH at aol.com KeiganGDH at aol.com
Wed Feb 27 12:23:53 PST 2013

I had planned to be there tonight but life is conspiring against me.   The
serpentine belt and the water pump went out on the truck yesterday
afternoon.  It is now fixed, unfortunately I am now behind on things that I  need to
get done on a time limit, so I will not be attending fighter practice or
Grub and Garb tonight.  I hope there is a great turn out and everyone has a
lot of fun.  I was looking forward to seeing everyone and participating in
the pot luck.  Guess I'll just wait til next month when we can all be
telling War stories!

Have fun folks
In service
Keigan
Baroness

Friendship isn't about whom
you have known the  longest,
but about who came and
never left your side.

In a message dated 2/27/2013 9:10:25 A.M. Central Standard Time,