[Northkeep] PSA brought to you by Will Work for Money!

Tina Michael tinabetta at gmail.com
Tue Jan 8 09:40:59 PST 2013

Hello friend! Are you planning a trip to Gulf War and your wardrobe is
atrocious? Do your trews have holes? Are your seams ripped? Where is your
fairy Godmother when you need her? Taking a coffee break? EEEkkk!

You need a miracle and fast!

Call me! Tina! Here at Will Work for Money! I can mend that wardrode, hem
those britches, make you that spiffy tunic you have been dreaming of and
have you shining like a new penny for Gulf Wars!

 But wait there's more! Is your sheild shoddy? Need a new coat of paint on
the old coat of arms? I can do that too, no job too big or too small! But
time is limited and an offer this good will be gone in no time.

Also available is a small amount of very gently used ladies fashions at a
great price. Contact me now! These items will not last!

Brought to you by Lady Augustina Johanna Elizabetta Michaela da San Germano
for Will Work for Money, strictly a figment of my imagination
tinabetta at gmail.com

--
Any day above ground is a good day!