[Northkeep] Kingdom Coif Project Thanks

Adalia adalia.nyx at gmail.com
Thu Jan 17 06:44:34 PST 2013

I would like to thank all that came out yesterday evening to help with the
Kingdom Coif Project.

Alexander
Shannon
Montega
Ulrich
Megan
Stacy

You guys cut out 80 coifs last night!!  That's AMAZING!!!

Shannon, Megan, Jutte, Zubeydah -- you guys serged well over half of the
pieces that were cut!!!

I LOVE THIS BARONY!!

I got permission from the VFW for Tuesday evening next week for a sewing
night!!! I'll be opening the doors at 6:30. So, bring your sewing machines,
bring yellow thread if you have it.  If you don't have a portable sewing
machine or don't know how to use one, come on out anyway...there are
several tasks that can be done by "non-machiners".

I'll be bringing at least one extra sewing machine and I'm hoping that
others that have multiples will chime in and let me know if there will be
other extra machines..

Northkeep ROCKS!!!

--
HL Adalia VonderBerg

The 3 C's of life - Choice, Chance, Change
You must make a choice to take a chance or your life will never change.