[Northkeep] Coif Work Night

Adalia adalia.nyx at gmail.com
Fri Jan 18 12:26:36 PST 2013

I've been able to secure the VFW for next Tuesday evening for continuing to
work on the coifs.  We've still got some serging to do and a goodly amount
of sewing to get done.

I'll be there at 6:30.  If you have a serger or a sewing machine (or both)
and are willing to bring it/them, please do.  If you don't have either one,
please still plan to attend.  There will be some extra machines.  Also, if
you don't sew by machine, please remember there are plenty of tasks that
can be done without a machine (and I don't mean handsewing them either)...

I'll be bringing my serger and at least 2 sewing machines.

HL Adalia VonderBerg

The 3 C's of life - Choice, Chance, Change
You must make a choice to take a chance or your life will never change.