[Northkeep] Rapier at Northern Regional Fighter Practice

Barone Orlando Di Gilead orlando at agilejedi.com
Thu Jan 3 00:29:57 PST 2013

Greetings All,
I hope everyone had an awesome New Year...Now let's get ready for war!
Northern Regional Practice is Saturday at 11am @ Camp Dakani. i will be
hosting several rapier melees and we need max participation. We've had the
classes and this Saturday we're gonna test your stamina and see how much
you remember. If you weren't at the classes don't worry, those who were
will get you up to speed.

Of course We have chivalric, siege and archery planned. A heated tent will
be provided and lots of snacks, water and stew.

I look forward to seeing everyone!

HE Orlando Giovanni
Baron of Namron
Northern Regional Rapier Commander