[Northkeep] more Winter Kingdom questions

Miriam Cook miriz01 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 9 07:39:34 PST 2013

There is no non- member charge because the event is free, you will however
be asked to sign a waiver form if you do not show a blue card.

There is no tournament, however there will be classes that will be of
interest to the fighter community. We have a couple of very interesting
tactics classes lined up as well as a nutrition for fighters class, and
more!

It is not too late to sign up to teach a class!

Zahava