[Northkeep] wInterkingdom soup kitchen & bake sale

KeiganGDH at aol.com KeiganGDH at aol.com
Fri Jan 11 09:44:33 PST 2013

Is there a specific kind of soup you are in need of?  And do you care  if
they are period?  I will make something, just wondering what kind of
parameters you were needing this year.

Thank you so much for heading this up, I know it can be a real pain to
organize.  I really appreciate all that you do for us.

Keigan

Friendship isn't about whom
you have known the  longest,
but about who came and
never left your side.

In a message dated 1/11/2013 11:10:31 A.M. Central Standard Time,