[Northkeep] Kingdom coif project

Adalia adalia.nyx at gmail.com
Tue Jan 15 08:11:05 PST 2013

Just a reminder that I'm bringing the coif patterns to fighter practice
tomorrow.  If you're able to come out and help, we'll need hands with
scissors and we'll need some sergers too.  I think I've got two sergers
that are coming...any more are certainly welcome!!   We'll be there at 6:30
to get started.  We've got 80 coifs to do and each coif is 6 pieces plus
the ties...so we can use all the help we can get.  :)

--
HL Adalia VonderBerg

The 3 C's of life - Choice, Chance, Change
You must make a choice to take a chance or your life will never change.