[Northkeep] Calligraphy projects.

Zubeydah Jamilla al-Badawiyyah zubeydah at gmail.com
Fri Jan 18 12:07:27 PST 2013

Ooooh, Can Haz charters?  I'm looking for AoAs and Rising Stars to paint,
as I'm all out.

The Sable Scroll, Mistress Gunnhilda, recently mentioned on FB: "It's been
a while since I posted an update on items needed for the Sable Scroll box.
I've gotten a few AoAs, and I am VERY grateful to those of you who have
sent them my way. However, I'm not sure I have enough to get me through
this reign, and I'd hate to turn over an empty folder to my successor. We
are also very low on Queen's Rapiers and Rising Stars. Spread the word.... As
far as regalia is concerned, we don't have many nice Sable Thistles. If you
know of someone who does regalia, you might let them know. "

-zu

On Fri, Jan 18, 2013 at 1:50 PM, Adalia <adalia.nyx at gmail.com> wrote:

> I also have several blank Kingdom charters available if anyone wants to
> work on those. :)  Just let me know when and where to bring them and I'll
> do my best.  :)
>
> On Fri, Jan 18, 2013 at 1:45 PM, Tamara Britton <zeurburt2003 at yahoo.com
> >wrote:
>
> > Elizabeth,
> > I have some Esprit charters that need painting. Not sure if the B&B plan
> > to give any out at wInterkingdom or not, but it never hurts to have some
> > ready. I also have the children's Castellan scrolls that we can begin.
> > There is another larger project I've started as well.
> >
> > How can I get them to you?
> > Do you have all the supplies you need?
> > Would you like to come to my home and work on them?
> >
> > Last term was crazy for me, so I was unable to hold any scribal guild
> > meetings. I'm finally in the clear and available again. Perhaps we can
> meet
> > at fighter practice or A&S. (This goes for anybody interested in scribal
> > work.)
> >
> > Let's talk,
> > HL Dervilia O'Shannon
> > Baronial Scribe

> > Sent: Friday, January 18, 2013 12:53 PM
> > Subject: [Northkeep] Calligraphy projects.
> >
> > anybody need any calligraphy projects done or any written work done, I'm
> > deprived teenager with nothing to do,
> >
> > Elizabeth.
> >
> > Sent from my iPod
> >

> --
> HL Adalia VonderBerg
>
> The 3 C's of life - Choice, Chance, Change
> You must make a choice to take a chance or your life will never change.

Zubeydah Jamilla al-Badawiyyah
Vscribe to the Historian / Wiki Admin
Protege to Mistress Seuilla de Córdoba