[Northkeep] Stained glass classes

Pukhta 'Pooky' Lovtsevich pookyloves at gmail.com
Fri Jan 18 21:58:12 PST 2013

I would like to do stained glass again.

Respect and Loving Gratitude,
Honorable Baron Pukhta Lovtsevich ~  Member of the SCA Youth and Family Council

De wei moet worden uitgedrukt voordat de kaas kan worden bereikt.
The whey must be expressed, before the cheese can be attained. ~ Dutch Proverb

"Love's lifelight dispels all shadows upon the path grown over with
truth." ~ Pooky