[Northkeep] Coif Project Night

Adalia adalia.nyx at gmail.com
Wed Jan 23 07:22:03 PST 2013

I'd like to thank everyone who showed up last night to work on the coifs.
The serging is done...  Most of the halves are put together...now on to
final assembly to complete the project...

Last night's project night would not have been as successful without the
help of the following people
Montega
Amanda
Megan
Damon
Morgan
Geoffrey
Jutte
Zubeydah

We had people pinning pieces together, serging and sewing all evening
long!  It was a great evening...

I'll be bringing the coif project to Fighter practice tonight to continue
to work on it. We are no longer in need of sergers as that step is totally
complete...If you'd like to bring your sewing machine to help, know that it
will be appreciated.

--
HL Adalia VonderBerg

The 3 C's of life - Choice, Chance, Change
You must make a choice to take a chance or your life will never change.