[Northkeep] Feast thanks

Adalia adalia.nyx at gmail.com
Mon Jan 28 06:56:38 PST 2013

Now that I've had a day to rest and recover...I'd like to send out some
overdue thanks to some people without whom Saturday's feast would not have
been possible....

Lady Jutte VondemBerg - Mom, you're the best...from all the pre-cooking,
through the pretzel rolling and boiling...You are and always will be my
rock!
HL Geoffrey de Gournay - My Love...what a great cooker of meat...the beef,
the pork, the sausages...all of it was wonderful and I am grateful!  (Oh,
and thanks for the deep freeze)
Shannon (SCA name not yet decided) - WOW!!! What an amazing pretzel
roller...200 pretzels in under 3 hours with just the four of us...You are
amazing!!!

That was my feast crew....until about 4 o'clock Saturday afternoon
HE Kelandra Carmichael - Thank you for your advice and assistance in the
crunch time of the feast...it was indispensable!!!

Kitchen Cleanup
HE Eion  dunGillan - Your cleanup help from the early afternoon all the way
through the feast was amazing and we couldn't have gotten the courses out
on time without you!
HE Kelandra Carmichael - Your direction after feast to get the kitchen
cleaned up so that I could go to court (and then get called to court
yourself) is greatly appreciated
To the rest of the cleaning crew (Ld Thomas, HE Annabelle, HL Debroa, Ldy
Rebecca...I know there were more people in the kitchen, but there names are
gone to me right now), I was floored by how quickly we were done and by how
each of you kept moving me out of your way to get the job done...You all
are heroes to me!!!

Servers
Ldy Kale, you did an awesome job wrangling the servers (I hope you have a
list of who all they were - I know some of them, but not all)
HL Geoffrey - again, you outdid yourself with both heralding the courses
and serving the head table...I love you so!!

And a special thanks to Sir Ulf for providing the venison for the Heroes
Portion.

I'd also like to thank the autocrats for giving me the opportunity to be
the feastocrat.  I was (and still am) honored to have been allowed to feed
my friends, family, and the kingdom.

NORTHKEEP ROCKS!!!

--
HL Adalia VonderBerg

The 3 C's of life - Choice, Chance, Change
You must make a choice to take a chance or your life will never change.