[Northkeep] A Pooky sighting at Northkeep's Tahlequah Meeting!

Pukhta 'Pooky' Lovtsevich pookyloves at gmail.com
Fri Jan 11 19:40:43 PST 2013

Most wonderful Friends, Family, Fellowshipers, and all our Ansteorran
Naval Ships at sea:

Having the opportunity to be amongst us, is my Joy.

Title:   Northkeep's Tahlequah Meeting
Date:   Saturday January 12, 2013
Time:   11:00 am - 1:00 pm
Location:   Tahlequah Public Library, 120 S. College, Tahlequah, OK
74464, 918-457-0270
Notes:   This meeting is in pursuit of the Arts and Sciences and
wearing garb is encouraged. A marshal will be in attendance, fighters
will convene to Sequoyah Park a few blocks away for fighter practice
(reportedly at least 4 and you). Fighters may practice as long as they
like and other members of the populace will join them at the park
after 1 PM when the library closes. Light refreshments will be served
at the library, thank you very much Lady Cicily! Please bring your
Arts and Sciences projects and join us. If you would like to teach a
class, please let the most wonderful Lady Cicily Bridges know by
contacting her at slhack at earthlink.net and for more information

--

Respect and Loving Gratitude,
Honorable Baron Puktha Lovtsevich ~  Member of the SCA Youth and Family

De wei moet worden uitgedrukt voordat de kaas kan worden bereikt.
The whey must be expressed, before the cheese can be attained. ~ Dutch
Proverb

"Love's lifelight dispels all shadows upon the path grown over with truth."
~ Pooky