[Northkeep] OT: wigging out

Tina Michael tinabetta at gmail.com
Tue Jan 15 08:40:34 PST 2013

Hello all,

  A lot is going on with Sarran and I right now and we are needing some
support. I lost my job just after the new year and am looking, with my
travel issues, for something in the Owasso area. I will travel farther, but
south Tulsa is out of the question. We got some terrible news over the
weekend, Sarran's mother is extremely ill. They are saying pancreatic
cancer and the prognosis is not good. His stepfather was diagnosed with
advanced lung cancer only a few months ago, so both of them are not doing
well. On top of the other issue we are both a little wigged out. I don't
know whether not working right now is a good thing, (if I need to go help
with mom I can) or a bad thing (money is getting tight and I am getting
frantic) If anybody has any job leads, wants me to sew or wants to buy
anything I make, or if you can just send prayers and happy thoughts our way
please do. It would be greatly appreciated. We may have to be scarce for a
while until life sorts itself out.

Thanks,
Tina

--