[Northkeep] signed ?

Pukhta 'Pooky' Lovtsevich pookyloves at gmail.com
Sun Jan 20 11:45:30 PST 2013

Yaya, I think it was quite common in Europe that the necessity to know
how to write was beneath a Monarch's station, or at least such was the
perception conveyed.

Respect and Loving Gratitude,
Honorable Baron Puktha Lovtsevich ~  Member of the SCA Youth and Family Council

Post Scriptum: If the award is reflected in the OP, it's bonified.

De wei moet worden uitgedrukt voordat de kaas kan worden bereikt.
The whey must be expressed, before the cheese can be attained. ~ Dutch Proverb

"Love's lifelight dispels all shadows upon the path grown over with
truth." ~ Pooky