[Northkeep] Youth Armored Combat

Cody Chezem bolverk187 at yahoo.com
Sun Jan 20 20:08:32 PST 2013

Greetings Northkeep,

To let all know I am taking over Youth Armored Combat for the Barony and the
Region. All I am waiting for is the back ground check to come back from
corporate and I will be fully authorized. This includes the ability to authorize
both adult and youth participants. This Wednesday I would like parents and
children who are interested in YAC to come to the VFW to get the ball rolling on
the program here. There are some rules changes coming down that I would like to
give everyone a heads up on. We will not be fighting this Wednesday, but if you
have gear please bring it that way if there are any new folks they will get a
chance to see what will be used.

Any questions feel free to contact me.

Thorvald
 I didn't say it would be your fault,