[Northkeep] WInterkingdom/Round table schedules

Jon Powell facondupray at gmail.com
Tue Jan 22 16:57:15 PST 2013

Greetings unto Northkeep and all who frequent our list,

I wish to assure everyone that a schedule will be forthcoming very soon.  I
have been in contact with the WInterkingdom autocrat and have been informed
due to unforeseen scheduling issues with round table the schedule for
winterkingdom is having to be reworked, thus has been delayed. The
autocrats(winterkingdom and round table) have been working diligently to
create a schedule to meet everyone's needs.

Our thanks for your patience,

HE Facon