[Northkeep] Coif Thanks

KeiganGDH at aol.com KeiganGDH at aol.com
Mon Jan 28 12:15:01 PST 2013

HL Adalia, you and this Barony ROCK!!!!  Thank you all so much for
completing this project!  I have to apologize for not helping, but I felt  that
sharing what I had with all of you would not be appreciated at all.   And I
knew the project was in very capable hands.  Again, my thanks to all  who
pitched in and helped and especially  to you Adalia for heading it  up.  I am
most grateful.

In service

Keigan
Baroness

Friendship isn't about whom
you have known the  longest,
but about who came and
never left your side.

In a message dated 1/28/2013 10:41:16 A.M. Central Standard Time,