[Northkeep] Gulf War approaches

Adalia adalia.nyx at gmail.com
Tue Jan 29 06:52:10 PST 2013

Last night at populace, Their Excellencies announced that Geoffrey and I
would once again be the land-o-crats for the Northkeep Lands at war this
year and that Don Timothy will be laying out the camp in autocad as well.
If you are planning to camp with Northkeep at War this year, please send
the following information to me.  Remember, if you don't preregister, we
cannot guarantee you land....

Number of people in your camp

Footprint of your camp (including ropes).  For example, "my tent is 15'
round including ropes" or "our camp is 30x30 square"

Your Gulf Wars Prereg number

The name of anyone you prefer to camp near.

Lastly, please don't forget to muster on the Kingdom muster page  after
you've preregistered!

--
HL Adalia VonderBerg

The 3 C's of life - Choice, Chance, Change
You must make a choice to take a chance or your life will never change.