[Northkeep] wInterkingdom soup kitchen & bake sale

KeiganGDH at aol.com KeiganGDH at aol.com
Fri Jan 11 10:27:46 PST 2013

Ok, I will make something but will let you know in a couple of days.   That
will give me time to see what I have in the freezer or what is going at a
good price in the next week or two.  Maybe a ravioli soup or a chicken
tortilla style soup.  Although both of them have onions, I'll see what I  can
do.

Friendship isn't about whom
you have known the  longest,
but about who came and
never left your side.

In a message dated 1/11/2013 12:01:32 P.M. Central Standard Time,