[Northkeep] Stained glass classes

Faolan MacFarland faolanmacfarland at cox.net
Thu Jan 17 22:20:38 PST 2013

Tulsa stainglass is where I took my first lessons too...many .. many years
ago..  Honestly I would suggest looking at stainglass class at one of the
Parks locations if they offer it since much easier on the wallet and still
teaches you basic skills to go on.  Tulsa Stain glass does have good
supplies though if not doing internet shopping (not cheap),  and some fun
Saturday classes so would not rule them out.  But, as noticed they are
pretty expensive and that usually does not cover any of the supplies.

Just my opinion to be taken as that way.  I like Richard and spent many many
hours at shop taking classes with them and then later doing their advanced
option to just work on projects.

mary