[Northkeep] clearing things up for Sarran

Adalia adalia.nyx at gmail.com
Thu Jan 24 10:38:41 PST 2013

I'm not Damon or Angus....but I think I know the answer....

The answer to "is the fighting Saturday or Sunday" is BOTH...

The answer to "is the fighting on site or at the VFW" is BOTH...

Let me explain...On Saturday, Sir Angus (and family) are celebrating the
16h birthday of their youngest...and, thusly, have invited people to bring
their armor and their sticks and enjoy a little "coming of age" blamo...

On SUNDAY, at the park across the street from the VFW, Centurian Damon has
made arrangements for a NRFP of sorts.  While the fighting is going on at
the park, the VFW hall will be open for any projects or general hanging out
to allow people to get out of the weather should the need arise.

On Thu, Jan 24, 2013 at 12:34 PM, Tina Michael <tinabetta at gmail.com> wrote:

> Angus or Damon,
>
> Okay, so this weekend at WinterKingdom, is the fighting stuff on Saturday
> or Sunday? Is it on site or at the VFW? Help!
>
> Tina
>
> --
> Any day above ground is a good day!

HL Adalia VonderBerg

The 3 C's of life - Choice, Chance, Change
You must make a choice to take a chance or your life will never change.