[Northkeep] Grand news from crown

Jerry Herring jherring68 at gmail.com
Sat Jul 6 18:30:29 PDT 2013

Greetings I bear news for those who have not yet heard it from Crown
Tournament.

Firstly you have new heirs are Prince Aaron MacGregor and Princess
Nicolette, congratulations to them! One of our own Centurion Saren the
Wander was given the King's blade of Chivalry after his meteoric rise
through the ranks at crown tournament, well done Centurion!

Wait there is more.

Mistress Ameline DuBois was named as a Lion of Ansteorra, a fitting keeper
of the dream!

But wait there is more.

It is with great joy that I bear and share this news with mighty
Northkeep.for on this day before the thrones of Ansteorra was named
Centurion Angus Gunn to be made a knight!

Kindly

Ian Dun Gillan