[Northkeep] Surprise Sunday @ the missile ranges: )

Ld.blackmoon ld.blackmoon at cox.net
Sat Jul 13 13:37:15 PDT 2013

greetings

I have been working on the yard and ranges some more, in preparation for the unveiling of the " big Surprise "  on Sunday at missile practice.
so things will look a little different .
in hopes that more people will show up, I have set up the shade pavilion and some extra chairs / benches for people to use during breaks in shooting / throwing .
I will also have a 5 gallon cooler of lemonade , iced , filled and ready for people to drink : )

with any luck I will even be able to get some range in use shots with the new deer cam : )

yes for anyone new thinking about coming out, we have a variety of loaner gear available ; ) ( and all ages are welcome , I believe we currently have a 6 yr old, some teens, some adults, and even an old fart .
( well ok, so I live here, I still count ; )
but please remember, we are outside , mother nature rules, that means insects / heat / green briars, and poison plants .
please come prepared .... ( shoes, sunscreen,bug spray, etc. )
and yes if you want to cool off / rinse off , under the garden hose , that's available too ; )

and yes there will be a practice on Sunday 14 July 2013........ ( please don't make me drink 5 gallons of lemonade by myself : /    )

a hint for those that like to guess.... the " big surprise " is another northkeep 1st..... no other group, that I know of, has or uses these things = ) !!!!!  ( but in testing , they were fantabulous !!!   = )
come see, come play, come have fun

Be Safe , Be Happy, Have Fun .
Arthur

ps: should I grab some hot dogs to grill ??