[Northkeep] Officer positions

Rick Drake ainarm at gmail.com
Mon Jul 15 11:41:52 PDT 2013

Good afternoon Northkeep.  Just a friendly reminder that we have several
offices open for application right now.  Please fill out the officer
application that I will link to this email and forward it along with a copy
of your membership and photo id to Their Excellencies, the regional or
Kingdom officer for that branch, and myself.  Please send them to the
seneschal at northkeep.ansteorra.org address.
The following offices are open:
Web Minister
Minister of Children
Archery Marshal
Rapier Marshal
Hospitiler

These offices are accepting applications:
Chronicler

Please consider these offices.  Being an officer is not that hard and can
be quite rewarding.

Ainar Magnusson
Seneschal