[Northkeep] Grimfells get-together

Tara Alexander 1tara.alexander at gmail.com
Wed Jul 31 17:30:00 PDT 2013

Tom, Brecken, and I will be over in Grimfells this Sunday, too! The knight we've been working with asked if we wanted to head over there instead of a normal fighter practice at his place. I'm so stoked that we'll get to see of our buds from Ansteorra! Woot!

See you soon!
Lady Voislava Pevtsova
Tara Alexander