[Northkeep] missile practice

Ld.blackmoon ld.blackmoon at cox.net
Sun Jul 7 15:58:46 PDT 2013

greetings

today was a good day to shoot, with his Excellency facon shooting many invading enemy soldiers ( including the one he was shooting at = )
and lord Ulrich demonstrating the disappearing bolt technique with his new crossbow .
 and milady Aurelia ( sp? ) shooting the arrows she helped make in the arts and sciences class ( not doing badly at all with them either ; )

the range and the property continue to improve, as I am able to get more items cleared / chopped down / drug off or removed.
a big surprise should be in store for all archers next week.
those archers that came out today already know, but I don't want to let the cat out of the bag too early and spoil the surprise for every one else ; )

Be Safe , Be Happy, Have Fun .
Arthur