[Northkeep] Surprise Sunday @ the missile ranges: )

Ld.blackmoon ld.blackmoon at cox.net
Sat Jul 13 20:57:59 PDT 2013

greetings

the missile ranges  normally open at noon, and go till whenever people all
leave : )
although garb is encouraged, in most cases people just show up in whatever
they are comfortable in .
( the ranges are not very visible from the street, and many nubies , don't
have much garb yet )

I'll look forward to a larger than normal crowd on Sunday then ; )

Be Safe , Be Happy, Have Fun .
Arthur