[Northkeep] Surprise Sunday @ the missile ranges: )

Ld.blackmoon ld.blackmoon at cox.net
Sun Jul 14 08:50:47 PDT 2013

greetings

alright, the lemonade is made and cold, the shade pavilion is up, as is the
game cam ; )
( the big surprise will be put out shortly )
weather guessers say it is only supposed to be in the 80's today : )
so far it's a little humid , but nice outside ; )

should be a wonderful day to come out and play = )

oh and we do have an ikcac target available for those wanting to keep up
their combat archery skills ( like H.E. Facon does ; )

Be Safe , Be Happy, Have Fun .
Arthur