[Northkeep] just so you know : p

Ld.blackmoon ld.blackmoon at cox.net
Sun Jul 14 16:22:22 PDT 2013

greetings

just so everyone knows, the big surprise was a huge success !!

thank you to H.E. Mercedes for dedicating a raffle to the big surprise : )
thank you to the barony for donating items to be raffled : )
everyone loved it !!
it was a fantabulous day, with a light breeze, and lots of good company : )
I wanted to thank everyone that came out , but especially the baron and baroness who rushed back from red tape in order to come out and play ; )

by the way, we had 14 archers today ( almost a record ; )

early notice :... for anyone not going to pensic.... pot luck at missile practice on 28 July 2013 .... that's right , both a missile practice and a pot luck cook out : )

Be Safe , Be Happy, Have Fun .
Arthur