[Northkeep] update 2 the update

Ld.blackmoon ld.blackmoon at cox.net
Sun Jul 21 09:25:58 PDT 2013

greetings

well just had archers call to see if it was ok to come out , they didn't mind the mud, and would be safe, and since im here any way,( and the closure hasn't posted that I have seen )
 if you want to shoot , come on out : )
have some fun in the cooler weather, just be extra careful , don't want anyone hurt : )

Be Safe , Be Happy, Have Fun .
Arthur