[Northkeep] WE ARE ON FOR TOKYO IN TULSA!!!

Baroness Montega baroness at northkeep.ansteorra.org
Sun Jul 28 14:34:14 PDT 2013

We finally heard back from the coordinators from Tokyo in Tulsa!! They will have a table for us. There is a cost to get in to the event. Because of this we really need people to let us know if they will be there. I believe the ticket for exhibit area only is 15.00. I will confirm it.  We are checking on the fighting part. At this point if you want to be at the booth be sure to bring a chair, they are only giving two chairs per table.
 Who's in?! It will be fun just seeing the people in costume!
 Raise your hand if you want to be there!

Montega
Baroness

Sent from my iPhone