[Northkeep] WE ARE ON FOR TOKYO IN TULSA!!!

Baroness Montega baroness at northkeep.ansteorra.org
Mon Jul 29 13:25:10 PDT 2013

That would be cool to display. We have a regular 8ft table but hopefully the area around the table will be big enough for a treb.
 This is our first time around with a demo like this so it will be a challenge. The opportunity is really great! They had 5 thousand last year!
 Montega

Sent from my iPhone