[Northkeep] WE ARE ON FOR TOKYO IN TULSA!!!

Theresa Kwasny raptorboss at cox.net
Tue Jul 30 05:32:19 PDT 2013

On Jul 29, 2013, at 1:59 PM, Baroness Montega <baroness at
northkeep.ansteorra.org> wrote:

> Unless we have a huge amount of people who want to help we will need to
limit the day. 10am to 5 is likely the time frame unless people start
volunteering. It would be a lot to ask to have the booth going outside of
that time frame unless someone wants to man it. 2 am is way too late lol.
> Special thanks to those who have said they are going. We have Aurellia,
Talana, Candy and Regan (Regan is new) thanks so much you guys!
> Montega
> Sent from my iPhone

Tim, Kate and I will be there.  We could work an afternoon shift.  Kate does
not necessarily have to be on the same shift we are.  We don't want her to
die from the embarrassment of having to sit with her parents.

Therese