[Northkeep] July 3rd Fighter Practice

Jeff Gurnee geoffrey.gournay at gmail.com
Tue Jul 2 17:36:30 PDT 2013

Greetings unto the Populace of Northkeep

As Crown Tournament, and Independence Day, are hard upon us, this
Wednesday's fighter practice will be mainly for cleaning the VFW hall. I'm
not saying that it's just going to be a quick "run in, clean, and run out".
All are welcome to come, stay, socialize, as you wish,
get the cleaning done and leave as you wish. I have talked with many of the
fighters and we are planning to stay and visit for a while.

If you have plans for the 4th that require you to miss tomorrow night, have
a great time and maybe we'll see you at Crown!

--
Yours in Service
Geoffrey de Gournay CSS CXVIII

"You are my adversary, but not my enemy. Your resistance gives me
strength Your will gives me courage. Your spirit enables me. And
though I aim to defeat you, should I succeed, I will not humiliate
you. Instead I will honour you, for without you I am a lesser person."