[Northkeep] Grand news from crown

Tina Michael tinabetta at gmail.com
Sat Jul 6 21:45:11 PDT 2013

Ian,

 Who is this Saren the Wander of whom you speak? It was my own love and
life, husband to be, Sarren the Traveler that was named the King's most
Chivalrous man. Only recognizing what I myself already knew....sigh flutter
flutter sigh....I am so proud he fought like a tiger.....

Tina

On Sat, Jul 6, 2013 at 11:23 PM, Baroness Montega <
baroness at northkeep.ansteorra.org> wrote:

> What a truly amazing day! We are filled with pride. A fantastic event!
> Congrats to Angus and Sarran, truly two deserving men!
>
> Vivat Northkeep!
> Montega
> Baroness
>
> Sent from my iPhone
>
> On Jul 6, 2013, at 8:30 PM, "Jerry Herring" <jherring68 at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > Greetings I bear news for those who have not yet heard it from Crown
> > Tournament.
> >

> > Firstly you have new heirs are Prince Aaron MacGregor and Princess
> > Nicolette, congratulations to them! One of our own Centurion Saren the
> > Wander was given the King's blade of Chivalry after his meteoric rise
> > through the ranks at crown tournament, well done Centurion!
> >

> > Wait there is more.
> >

> > Mistress Ameline DuBois was named as a Lion of Ansteorra, a fitting
> keeper
> > of the dream!
> >

> > But wait there is more.
> >

> > It is with great joy that I bear and share this news with mighty
> > Northkeep.for on this day before the thrones of Ansteorra was named
> > Centurion Angus Gunn to be made a knight!
> >

> > Kindly
> >
> > Ian Dun Gillan

Any day above ground is a good day!