[Northkeep] Surprise Sunday @ the missile ranges: )

Baroness Montega baroness at northkeep.ansteorra.org
Sat Jul 13 18:45:39 PDT 2013

Wait!
Morgan says we are high-tailing it back to Northkeep to go to the missile range at Arthur's tomorrow! So let's all gear up and go out and see the surprise!
 We are heading back now and we will see you tomorrow!
 Arthur, what time and do you usually wear garb or mundanes?
Montega
Baroness

Sent from my iPhone