[Northkeep] Investiture Stuff

Ld.blackmoon ld.blackmoon at cox.net
Mon Jul 15 09:34:29 PDT 2013

greetings

don't know where the site flyer may be right now , but i found the site
token .
i was in the kitchen working for most of the event , so i didn't get to see
much.

when would you like it delivered ?
( you might as well have it, it would just be stored " some place safe " and
then i would forget what i did with it : (

Be Safe , Be Happy, Have Fun .
Arthur

any word on the badge art work ?