[Northkeep] Revel in the park THIS Saturday!

Baroness Montega baroness at northkeep.ansteorra.org
Tue Jul 16 12:33:06 PDT 2013

Hello Northkeep!
 Our park revel is this Saturday.
11 to 5. We will be just inside the gate by the north parking lot of Lafortune park. 55th and Yale. We will have a pop up (we have permission for ONE, please do not bring your own) We gave up the shelter because we had more control over what days and times we could do revel.  This also means you wont be dragging your stuff all across the park! This is a very shady area of the park and we can have one pop up. I'll bring a table, bring your chairs and whatever you want to drink and snack on. We will bring hot dogs.
 Fighters, artisans, general populace, all are welcome so come on out and play!!

Montega
Baroness
Sent from my iPhone