[Northkeep] Pennsic

Barbara Lewis peachycowqueen at gmail.com
Fri Jul 19 06:27:25 PDT 2013

Greetings to the best butts in the known world!

I have heard there is a great ruckus west o me! This wandering lass is
packing up her wagon and hitting the trails to see what it is all about. I
know it is an even longer road for the lot of ya'll but if one or two,
perchance, will be making the journey and you want to say howdy, you can
find me by the pond in the tiny and hidden encampment of Clan MacAdder.

Perhaps along this sojourn I will finally learn a better name. :)

Nadine des Jardins