[Northkeep] Come play in the park with us!

Baroness Montega baroness at northkeep.ansteorra.org
Sat Jul 20 06:03:45 PDT 2013

Good Morning to the best barony in the land!!
Join your barony in the park today for fun, fighting, arts and socializing!
 11AM Lafortune Park 55th and Yale! This is a garbed event. We will provide hot dogs. Bring any sides and drinks you want. Bring your chair as we are not under the permanent pavilion.
 We will have a period pavilion there with permission from the Parks Dept. (thank you Ciana!) we can only have one so please do not bring your own pavilion.
 Come out and play, Northkeep!
 It's a glorious day in our barony!

Montega
Baroness