[Northkeep] is the northkeep mail list down ?

Ld.blackmoon ld.blackmoon at cox.net
Sun Jul 21 13:00:34 PDT 2013

greetings

lol, after only 4 hours the messages start to appear : )
don't know if the rest of the messages will show up, or if the internet
trapped them.
but I got calls from people wanting to shoot even in the mud and rain, they
said they would be careful, so range has been open all day anyway, since I
never saw the closed ranges post ; )

Be Safe , Be Happy, Have Fun .
Arthur