[Northkeep] Tokyo In Tulsa Demo

Baroness Montega baroness at northkeep.ansteorra.org
Mon Jul 22 11:05:19 PDT 2013

We haven't heard if we have a booth for sure yet. The organizer said they were sending emails on it today.
 We can have fighting provided there's an area big enough as we are insured and they only want to see the certificate and not be on it.
 There is a fee to get in. The lowest I've seen is 15.00.
 They haven't said anything about tags.
As soon as we hear more we can organize. It will be short notice unfortunately.

Montega

Sent from my iPhone