[Northkeep] WE ARE ON FOR TOKYO IN TULSA!!!

Baron of Northkeep baron at northkeep.ansteorra.org
Tue Jul 30 08:24:47 PDT 2013

Thank you all so much for coming out and giving some of your time for this.

I really think it will be a great recruitment opportunity.
If even 1 percent of the 5000+ people there have any interest in the SCA,
that's still 50 people.

This will also get our foot in the door so that if things go well we can
get a better area to show more of what we do and get do some combat there
next year.

--
H.E. Morgan Blackdragon
Baron of Northkeep