[Northkeep] Northkeeps pot luck missle practice

Ld.blackmoon ld.blackmoon at cox.net
Sun Jul 28 09:16:30 PDT 2013

greetings

yep a friend of mine showed me his brothers property, Osage torn up
everywhere, they had bulldozed it all down and into piles : (

most people don't know its worth money, and even those that do often don't
have space to let it season out .... even though you can pick up green Osage
for 30 to 50 a stave these days , if your lucky, and the people selling it
don't have space to haul it all back home ; )

Be Safe , Be Happy, Have Fun .
Arthur