[Northkeep] WE ARE ON FOR TOKYO IN TULSA!!!

Baroness Montega baroness at northkeep.ansteorra.org
Mon Jul 29 11:28:41 PDT 2013

The official opening of the convention is Friday at 2pm but I have to work. Morgan is picking up the exhibitors packet that morning and I told her we'd we there to set up Saturday early. (Sorry I'm not comfortable leaving things there overnight)
 If things go well Saturday and people want to man the booth Sunday we can.
 The most important part about this demo is that we need to hear from those who plan to go.
 Contact us with what time you plan to be there.
Thanks so much!!
Montega

Sent from my iPhone